Excellent product 6 pack bottle lights

Excellent product 6 pack bottle lights

Item arrived in a well packaged box with 6 lots of lights.
The lights are strong on a strong flexible wire and are powered with 3 round battery coverd by a plastic cork.

I did not have a glass bottle to hand at the present moment but I intend to in the near future however I tried the classy way :rofl: with a good commen Pepsi bottle :see_no_evil: just to show an example of how the light can be used you could however spruce any bottle up,they worked brilliantly and can be used for multi purpose. I then tried them around my stair case and the were shining bright and look lovely. There are multi choice setting available to choose from by just pressing the button easily located on the cork the colouring of the lights is of a warm white colour,I cant wait to drink some wine to upcycle the bottle when I do I’ll be sure to share some better images.

7 Likes

can’t believe my eyes :joy: the photo looks like a glass bottle till I saw 'Pepsi ':rofl:

2 Likes

I had to find a substitute :rofl:
Pepsi bottle was the first thing I came across :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

These look fab! I have been looking for some new lights to wrap around my headboard at home as just moved into my new extension!! These would be perfect defo going to look at buying these!

1 Like

My images do it no justice there even better in real life.