Is this the beginning of something beautiful 😍

Is this the beginning of something beautiful 😍

I see this is a new review site and I’m excited to be part of this community. Just wanted to say Hiya and :wave: to everyone :grin::hugs:

8 Likes

Me too, I am looking forward to share my reviews. And, of course, hello to everyone

5 Likes

Welcome to OwlDeals review community!:wave: Enjoy product testing here!:yum:

3 Likes

Thank you :grinning: excited about being part of this community :hugs:

3 Likes

I only found this site by accident via a sponsored Facebook ad. Glad I’ve found it though and I’m looking forward to hopefully be chosen for product tests sometime in the future :smile:

5 Likes

Hi all…I am a β€œnewbie” too and am so excited to be part of this community…hello to all and wish you good health and happiness :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

A friend has recommended here to me so I’m quite excited for a poke around lol.

6 Likes

Hi all
Also a newbie looking forward to some testing

3 Likes

Hi I’m very excited as well,can’t wait to test and explore some of these items x

3 Likes

Im new toooooo hi everyone

5 Likes

Hi all,
Only been on here a few days but seems very nice, already reviewed the Blink XT2 (Spoiler alert: its not that great), I’ve done loads of reviews on amazon.
Look forward to helping this site grow :smiley:

4 Likes

Hi newbie here :blush: very excited to be part of the community xx

3 Likes

Hi I’m new here too and I would really like to do some product testing. But seems so hard on all the other sites.

2 Likes

I am super excited to of found this fantastic new reviews site with owldeals and can not wait to get started if I’m selected to review products :pray::pray::pray::pray: fingers an toes crossed i am i live writing reviews and testing products so sites like these are fantastic for me thanks for the add to this group i look forward to getting started

3 Likes

Good luck I am new here to but the site looks amazing

3 Likes

Hello from another newbie :smile:

2 Likes

Welcome and good luck :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hi. New to the site looking forward to getting stuck amd reviewing etc.

3 Likes