Morphy Richards Cordless Iron

Morphy Richards Cordless Iron
3.5 2

I am very pleased with this iron. I have previously only been using a regular corded iron but this was very easy to get used to. The instruction manual is incredibly clear and thorough and it only took a few moments before I was set up and ready to go.
I really put it to the test on the first use with a marathon session of ironing.
The iron heats up incredibly quickly and the crease removal was fantastic even on heavy cotton and linen garments. It took some getting used to to keep putting it on the base but it soon becomes second nature.

I was surprised by how light the iron is, which is great because it makes it less of a chore. It’s fantastic having no cord to get it the way and it looks great too.

The steam and water spray functions work really well and the water lasts a long time.

The only downside was that it doesn’t come with a jug for filling the water tank. That would have been a nice extra and I would have thought that would usually cone as standard, but it’s not too big a deal.

The iron does seem to take quite a while to cool down but I suppose that is testament to how powerful it is.

Overall it’s a great iron and I’m really impressed with it.

Related Deal

Related Product

13 Likes

Sounds like a really good iron, might look a bit closer at it when I next need to replace mine

1 Like

Id love to give this a go! Ive always wanted someone to invent a cordless iron

1 Like

I was gifted this iron by this wonderful company and in short it does what it says on the tin. It banishes creases like a hot knife in butter and recharges really quickly so by the time you have repositioned your garment it is ready to go again. Super iron. :grin::sparkling_heart::grin:

3 Likes

Sounds loke the perfect iron might have to invest.

1 Like

Have come back to comment to use the rating system

1 Like

I would love to give this a try looks really gd I need this in my life it looks easier to use as am disabled

I think it is upside that the company have not included plastic jug, I have few in the cupboard from old irons and with the current climate i think this is credit to the company, am sure we all have some means of filling up the water quite easily with out added extras that just end up left in the back of cupboard

That’s very true, but I gave my old iron to my son. I was trying to find a negative for balance, and to some, this would be one, but you are right, as I said, it’s not that big a deal

comment was really something i have notice over the last few years, i also gave my iron to my son, notice when i bought a replacement. Does look nice iron, nice item to receive to review.

1 Like

Yes it’s a really interesting point that I hadn’t considered, which is unusual for me as I have insisted we all carry reusable straws! :slightly_smiling_face:

how did you put the rating on? you said come back, I need put rate on review I have done, but I cannot see how?

When you press reply to a thread there is a box above the text box x

thanks done that, I did not see link review iron, but I did review some lights, it is good site for a bargain :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is, it’s lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like