[Sample Claimed] DJI Osmo Mobile 2 Phone Gimbal

[Sample Claimed] DJI Osmo Mobile 2 Phone Gimbal

• Value: £100
  • OwlDeals will purchase the product on Amazon.co.uk and dispatch samples to you.
  • Samples are not sponsored by merchant
  • Testers are expected to test and provide detailed and unbiased review within one week. (Submit Your Test to Product Tests Category)

The OSMO mobile 2 is a handheld smartphone Gimbal made for the storyteller in all of us.

• FULLY STABILISED: The DJI Osmo Mobile 2 is a handheld smartphone gimbal which is compatible with different smartphone models. Take pictures and videos everywhere you go
  • LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE: Made of high-strength composite material, the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 is lightweight and compact making it easy to carry around whenever you go traveling
  • EXTENDED BATTERY LIFE: With up to 15 hours of battery life, you can use the Osmo Mobile 2 for an entire day without having to recharge it. It can also charge your smartphone if needed
  • INTELLIGENT FUNCTIONS: The DJI Osmo Mobile 2 has various intelligent shooting functions including Timelapse, Motionlapse, Hyperlapse, Slow-mo and Zoom Control. Capture moments with ease
  • ABOUT DJI: As a Chinese technology company based in Shenzhen, commonly referred to as the Chinese Silicon Valley, DJI is a leader in drones for aerial photography and videography
  • Smartphone compatible width 58.6 - 85 mm, Thickness compatible smartphones 8.9 mm, Maximum capacity 202 g

https://www.amazon.co.uk/DJI-OM170-Osmo-Mobile-2/dp/B07933LXKJ?tag=owldealsreview-21

Do you want to test this product for free?

• Yes
  • No

0 Participants

16 Likes

Love to test this or have my daughter test.Have an 18yr old daughter obsessed with posting perfect selfies and videos,this would be perfect accessorie and would recieve a thorough and robust test

I would love to test this. My family love to do music recordings and my husband loves to film himself climbing mountains it’s so difficult to get a decent recording, this would be perfect!

Would love to test this or my son as he loves taking selfies

To be honest I didn’t know what this was until I read the description, but now I have I’d love to test it out. I love taking photos and videos of the family and days out and we are due to go on our holidays in 2 weeks from now so this would be perfect timing! Fingers crossed if I’m chosen. Good luck :wink:

This would be so cool to test as I live right next to a river in the country and am constantly taking videos of our amazing British wildlife…my ultimate goal is to catch the local kingfisher in action with my phone :sparkling_heart:

this would be ideal for you tube videos etc, i do quite a lot of video reviews this would be ideal. I could definetly put it through a thorough test and review

I would love to test this product. I am always running out of storage on my phone when taking photos

Wow what an amazing product. Would love the opportunity to test olease

Would be great for my wildlife photography

Great use out about in the countryside to help enhance your photography stills

Ooo never seen anything like this before. Very interested sounds very good for filming whilst on the move. might be very handy for video reviews.

Would love to test this

This would be ideal for mounting on my drone to achieve those beautiful, perfectly stable videos! I’d be more than happy to attach such a video o my review.
I’ve been leaving item reviews on Amazon for over 4 years now and you can be sure of high quality from me :kissing_heart:

Hi, I am new to this site today after receiving an invite. I have previously reviewed lots of products on Amazon which I really enjoyed. I would love to review this product as I am always taking photos. My friends and family see me as their personal photographer. Ha ha. I am currently pregnant with twins so this would be used all the time. I hope to hear from you. Thank you. Kelly

As an avid Youtuber I am always looking to improve my content.
I currently own a cheaper 3axis humble so I have a comparison to test a ghost against.
My YouTube channel is plee1974

I can’t think of a better way to chase my 2yr old around! :joy: Sick and tired of shakey videos! This would be awesome :ok_hand:

As a blogger this would be perfect to help me not only with my blog photos but also to start vlogging

As I am a blogger with 25k+ followers this would really help as I usually have to use my phone tripod that isn’t very sturdy it would also help with my portfolio. willing to give my 100% accurate review on the product

I would love to test & review this product. Nowadays i am pretty much busy taking photos & making videos of my newborn daughter & i think this product can help me immensely in doing so.