[Sample Claimed] Samsung Galaxy Note10 Dual-SIM Smartphone

[Sample Claimed] Samsung Galaxy Note10 Dual-SIM Smartphone

According to our previous survey Best Smartphones? Vote for your favourite smartphones!,
Samsung Galaxy S/Note series are the most welcomed, we are looking for a tester to test Samsung’s new released smartphone for our members:

• Value: £870
  • OwlDeals will purchase the product on Amazon and dispatch it to you for free.
  • Sample is not sponsored by merchant
  • Tester is expected to test and provide detailed and unbiased review within one week. (Submit Your Test to Product Review Category)

Specs

• Screen: the power phone in a beautifully balanced, compact design. Its stunning 6.3-inch Infinity-O Display lets you see every detail in everything you watch
  • Camera: giving you the power to create like a pro
  • Innovative S Pen: rewrite how you use your phone with a powerful S Pen
  • Intelligent battery: smarter power that gets you through your most demanding days
  • What’s in the box: Samsung Galaxy Note10 smartphone with pre-installed screen protector, user manual, UK phone charger, earphones

Do you want to test this product for free?

• Yes
  • No

0 Participants

More information about “Free Sample” category

27 Likes

This phone looks really good. I’ve always had different ones every time I replace the ones I’ve had but I’ve not tried a Note yet. I know a number of people who have had the past models and they definitely get mixed reviews. Me I’m a gadget geek haha I love to get into the unknown and decide for myself!

2 Likes

Would love the chance to test this please

Would love to test this Samsung galaxy :crossed_fingers:

This would be absolutely amazing, especially for work. Much of my job is spent out of the office but still needing complete internet and phone access. I could test this thoroughly, including how it works with business apps and software and of course, the best part of discovering a new phone, testing the video and photograph qualities. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I forgot to add, I am familiar with the brand, having only owned Samsung phones for 8 years so I know how to operate them and how it would compare to previous Samsungs. The S pen looks great, I haven’t had the before and would be fantastic for work tasks.

This looks amazing. I am a huge fan of Samsung - been with them for over 14 years and am very familiar with it. A note is always something I have wanted to test and I’d be honoured to test this and give my review

1 Like

Would love to test this.We have always used iPhones but lately just not impressed with newer models and hear so much about how good Samsung are.Would be great to test and see if really are as good as claim.Be great to replace my troublesome I phone :blush:

i would love to test this, I am constantly using my smartphone for multiple different tasks every day. i usually use a samsung but last time i tried a xperia instead and its on its last leg’s. I would give every feature of this phone a thorough test and give an honest review of all the good and bad points.

too add to my previous comment, every part of my life is controlled by my smartphone, I use it for health apps, lots of online tasks which involve videos and photos, my calendar plays a huge roll as does editing documents and photos so the s pen would come in very handy.

I would love to be a tester! - I’m great with technology! I think I’d be the best candidate.

Wow, such a fantastic phone to test. I have been using Samsung for a long, long time (more than 10 years) but my actual mobile is a very old Samsung model. I would be delighted to test this one

I’d love to be chosen to test this phone as it looks great and I’d love to try out the camera as well as sound quality and to be honest I’d never be able to afford something like this otherwise :frowning: I’d be happy to give an honest detailed review on here as well as amazon and my Facebook reviews page too. Fingers crossed for my first test x

Look’s brilliant would love to test this and give my honest opinion thank you

Wow looks fab! I highly need new phone mine is nearly dead :wink: would love to review this fab phone please <3 :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Would love to test this high end phone.

would love the opportunity to give open and honest review on product that would find joy to own

I would love the chance to test and review this all I ever use is Samsung phones. I am only just starting reviewing product and are finding it very difficult for anyone to give you chance.

I’ve had Samsung phones for the last 7 years and debated about upgrading but theres no issue with my current phone. I love playing games and taking photos but also need a phone capable of doing work emails and sending sketches etc which I think the note would be great for

Yes please! I would love to be a tester for this product as never manage to test anything